UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tea? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gall.B

Fresh Coffee like tar, broon sugar & a tiny wee bit of cream :thumbsup:

PocketCoffee.jpg

Keep these bad boys in the van incase im caught short.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm with Mark Rob and somebody else who said Yorkshire Tea. Strong with milk and 2 sugars. Yorkshire Gold I'll buy if the supermarket has it somewhere next to the normal one. Hardwater area around here so I have a couple of metal balls of wire in the kettle to help with the limescale, and the yorkshire Gold helps with that too or something (spoke to a bloke at a show once who was from Yorkshire Tea giving away samples and he told me to use that one).

F

Fliselege

Come from a family of tea addicts, I must be adopted, can't see what the fuss is about, coffee always for me, not snobby either nescafe original does the job. When customers realise I'm English they proudly offer me a cup of tea, and say I'd love a coffee and quite a few are taken aback, an English man that doesn't like tea?!? I love fish'n'chips, so I'm getting something right at least.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tea? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m tiling my kitchen (first attempt at tiling) and have a couple of questions. 1) what...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm having the majority of the ground floor of my house tiled (35m²) and I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So i'm looking for some advice on laying travertine DIY. Here is the situation: 38...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.