Discuss Tedesco Tiles & Terrazzo in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi,

You're welcome on the forum but you can't just advertise your online store like that. You can post something in the 'Tile News' forum once you have a few posts under your account. We can switch your account to a Company Support account then and you can provide advice (not containing links pushing visitors away from the forum) to your customers specifically asking about your company.

I'd usually link you to the rules and whatnot, but we're remaking them and don't have anything to show you. So it might be worth hanging on a bit. Or just messaging me before you do something if you want to check to see what's okay etc.

Thanks

Dan

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tedesco Tiles & Terrazzo in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Our Plumbers Forum is now on a new domain. www.PlumbersTalk.net is now online. We've...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB