Discuss Terrazzo Tiler - Bristol/WSM in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

GSM1

TF
National
Terrazzo Tiler required - Full Time (Bristol/WSM)
Hi All,
really surprised that I didn't get a single note of interest to the vacancy.
It's a very unique position in the Terrazzo trade and offers an excellent salary & conditions.
If you know of anyone in the Bristol area then please let them know about the vacancy.

I am looking for a Terrazzo Tiler for the Bristol/WSM area.
This is a Full Time position with a large national company carrying out repairs on a nightshift operation.
A company vehicle will be provided equipped with all tools required.
A skills test would take place to display that the applicant is competent to repair Terrazzo.
I successfully filled another vacancy via this forum and hope for some interest for this vacancy.​

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Terrazzo Tiler - Bristol/WSM in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Terrazzo Tiler required - Full Time (Bristol/WSM) Hi Guy's. the positon is still available...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I am looking for a Terrazzo Tiler for the Bristol/WSM area. This is a Full Time position with a...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I am looking for an experienced Terrazzo Tiler to fill a vacant position in the South West of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
C
We are a well-established Kent-based Tiling Company looking for good quality Tilers to carry out...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB