Discuss TF admin xmas elf dance, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

LOL very good, wish I knew who was who on there. Me and the other half have done one of these but not the elf one, I might post it up if I can find the email, but could live to regret it.:smilewinkgrin:

The orange face is Doug, with devil make-up from some party, :lol: the one with glasses and looking somewhat in need of help is Dan,:lol: the one without glasses and no hair and suitable bum wriggle is Dave, the one with a mop of grey hair is Neale and the woman is Liz :) :thumbsup:

Reply to TF admin xmas elf dance, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Anybody getting the xmas rush yet ... Yes !! I used the xmas word lol lol...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Greetings one and all. Did we all have a good xmas? Drink and eat to much? Forums been...
Replies
Views
Wishing you all a good xmas and a prosperous 2015.
Replies
Views
Are we all set for xmas , prezzies bought , booze etc etc . ive a few bits to buy Saturday ...
Replies
Views
S
S
Hows everyone fixed for finishing up for Xmas & New Year. Personaly I have kitchen floor to do...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
TF admin xmas elf dance,
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.