UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss TF arms memebership in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lincoln-tiler

Hi, I had a private message sometime ago now saying I was suitable to become a tf arms member. The message outlined some stuff I had to do to prove I was a tiler. I have emailed Dan via private message several times asking for assistance on this as I didn't have a website to prove what I am. I am a member of trustatrader.com and mybuilder.com. I hold a cscs card with has my qualification on the back of it (NVQ level 2 wall and floor tiler) I can give the number of my card to prove what I do but don't seem to be getting through to him. Please help as I would like to gain access to tfarms. Thanks in advance everyone.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TF arms memebership in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views
E
I have been tiling for about 7 years I attended college for 18 months and obtained a diploma...
Replies
Views
evertonl36
E
Hi, started tiling 9 years ago at 50 (bit of a late starter!) and wondered how I would go about...
Replies
Views
Here we go its worth a shot , we are an expanding company winning contracts all across the...
Replies
Views
Davie the tiler
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.