Discuss TF Awards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
With the announcement of the TTA awards recently. What does everyone think to the idea of having our own? Maybe we could get some sponsors involved for some prizes etc?
Might get a bit of a buzz going round the forum a little maybe? Depending on what "categories" we can decide on it might be a way of 1) recognising other contributions to the forum and 2) perhaps offering something to the people that contribute or have contributed something of real substance.

Could be a chance for a few people who may not feel confident entering into something like JOTM to be recognised in other ways?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I spend a lot of time on my own when at work, and a lot of time at work. I really do feel that the forum is in a very good position, certainly with a few heavy weights in the industry among us to really make a difference.
We all have complained about bad workmanship, cowboy builders etc etc. The internet is an incredibly powerful resource. I think if we could all focus our efforts on promoting professionalism within tiling and the need for a professional tiler when undertaking the work we do we could perhaps make a mark, may only be a small one but a mark none the less.

In less than a month i will be back in my office rather than where i am now (for those of you that know my situation currently or part there of) and i have been playing with quite a few ideas in my head for not only my own business but for ways the forum could help the trade a little more.

Time to paint up some bed sheets, grab a picket board and stand in line people!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TF Awards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Sooooooooo Any members or sponsors going to be at this event? We have decided to head down...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Wall and Floor Tiler of the year 2019...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB