UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Thank you Mike in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Hello all, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Mike. As some of you know I have been looking for a new cutter, Mike contacted me to tell me that a guy he knows is selling a monti. So I had a look at some pics and decided that it was the cutter I wanted. Mike then got hold of the guy, bought the cutter out of his own pocket and posted it down to me. This morning a lovely monti turned up at my door. What a really decent thing to do. Yet again the forum has been a HUGE help.

As soon as I have had a chance to get used to it (that might take a while as I have always used Rubis) I will put up a review on it.

I hope you dont mind me putting this up here Mike, just thought that you deserve a public thanks.

P.S I really didnt have you down as a BenTen fan :thumbsup:

R

Rich

no probs rich, glad to be of help, just pleased i eventually got it for you as the seller was messing about (as he did to cynic) and i see you've been sifting through the packaging and found my ben ten wrapping lol :lol:

I have to say respect on the wrapping paper! I cut my fingers to ribbons getting the thing out as well :lol: dont ask me how, I dont think I should be aloud to us tools.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Hello all, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Mike. As some of you know I have been looking for a new cutter, Mike contacted me to tell me that a guy he knows is selling a monti. So I had a look at some pics and decided that it was the cutter I wanted. Mike then got hold of the guy, bought the cutter out of his own pocket and posted it down to me. This morning a lovely monti turned up at my door. What a really decent thing to do. Yet again the forum has been a HUGE help.

As soon as I have had a chance to get used to it (that might take a while as I have always used Rubis) I will put up a review on it.

I hope you dont mind me putting this up here Mike, just thought that you deserve a public thanks.

P.S I really didnt have you down as a BenTen fan :thumbsup:

well,mike,if this is what you do,im after a new dewalt table cutter and a new car for the wife,any chance mate?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thank you Mike in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.