Guest viewing is limited

Discuss thanks 365 drills! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Hey thats no problem. Enjoy using the free gift.

kit6mm3.jpg

I think we even stuck a PORSADRILL sponge in with the prize....

Can it get any better than that? (well to be honest yes).

But something for nothing - Cant go wrong. Enjoy the diamond tile drills.
And let us know how you get on drilling holes into porcelain tiles.
And of course when you are ready consider the upgrade to the Bathroom Fitters Kit
Which has the larger cores for 15mm pipes, 22mm pipes and 32mm waste.

[yt]W2CXLSjpVhU[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1779

If we ask nicely could we have a prize for the premier league dream team we are running Richard

Perhaps 365Drills should just give every member of the forum a free PORSADRILL kit? What membership number are we up to now?? I think we passed the 12,000 members.

12,000 x £49.99 would be exactly £599,880-00 plus £35,880 postage

That should see 365Drills go the same way as Plasplugs..... IE: Bankrupt!

Dont worry. 365Drills has no intention of going bankrupt and has every intention of sponsoring great forum competitions. So keep an eye out for others as the year goes by.

One thing I did wonder is that it might be nice for the forum owner (Dan) to know what comps are on his website! Come on Dan.. Keep your finger on your baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

b30 villain

Perhaps 365Drills should just give every member of the forum a free PORSADRILL kit? What membership number are we up to now?? I think we passed the 12,000 members.

12,000 x £49.99 would be exactly £599,880-00 plus £35,880 postage

That should see 365Drills go the same way as Plasplugs..... IE: Bankrupt!

Dont worry. 365Drills has no intention of going bankrupt and has every intention of sponsoring great forum competitions. So keep an eye out for others as the year goes by.

One thing I did wonder is that it might be nice for the forum owner (Dan) to know what comps are on his website! Come on Dan.. Keep your finger on your baby.

:lol::lol: Well if you dont ask you dont get:lol:

D

Deleted member 1779

Well if you dont ask you dont get

Fair comment!

And on that theme dont forget everyone here is entitled to ask for the discount
code if they are a professional tiler.

By using the code you get even better value for money in these credit crunch times!

365drills_pack.jpg

At £49.99 the best selling kit remains the bathroom fitters. But ask for forum members discount and the saving get better!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

I do try. Lots of forums and lots going on generally though so I do miss the odd thing. And, to be honest, I don't follow any of the footy related threads as I quite simply detest the sport. :oops:

Reply to thanks 365 drills! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
It is the first day of the first ever TilersForums.com Advent Calendar!! Thanks to @Mapei UK...
Replies
Views
D
OK so we attended the latest toolfair with our busy stand at 365-Drills. Something we took...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
thanks 365 drills!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.