Discuss Thanks for accepting me into arms . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kevbos

I like to say .I may some times have different methods .and ideas .am quite old school really .but I can assure you I'm good at what I do .I hardly ever in 20 years have been asked to rectify any work I have done .I think maybe the odd tile here and there that's all .I am neat and tidy and always honest with each individual customer .hope to get to know you all and share advice etc .thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thanks for accepting me into arms . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I have a Rubi manual tile cutter which is quite new. It has been fine initially but now each...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I really need some pro advice as I have just had a bathroom fitted and the tiling...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53945
D
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB