Discuss That put a grin on my face! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Im tiling 4 large bathrooms in one house on a new build for a builder i do lots of work for. He has another job on the go and has another tiler doing it as im to busy on his other one. He turned up today and said 'This is a bit embarrasing, but could you cut these two akward tiles i have marked as the other tiler keeps breaking the tiles and said he cant cut them! 2 mins later all cut..:smilewinkgrin: That made me smile all day. :thumbsup:

E

enduro

Doesn't seem as though you will need to worry about losing out on his next job.
As a point of interest could you not have sub contracted the other work out - I know of a decent tiler working in the East GrinsTead area!

Had a landscaping buisness 20 years ago..had 15 people working for me! Never ever want to have people working for me again or sub contract work> Rather just give it to someone.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to That put a grin on my face! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have recently had some carpet fitters in who have done a great job but have...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB