Discuss thats it for me in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi everyone
hope you are all good..
i have decided to Get away from the external rendering as soon as i can. i cant tell you the amount of time, money and walls being ruined by this weather that its simply aint worth it anymore so as of next month i will be only doing tiling and bathroom renovations only. i'll obviously do internal plastering but tbo, every man and his dog is doing that and if i have the choice of skimming for the kind of crap money thats floating round or tiling, then its tiling all day long..... i have jumped back and forward for the past 2 years but i think its better to concentrate on one thing well, rather than be pulled all over the place by things out of your control...

ed

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aston

Hello Ed! Are you changing your username again, lol!

lol , i might change back to my business name but that can wait for the time being.

@Andy Allen Not all of them, i still have all the the things like nippers, trowels, mixers, levels, grinders etc etc but i will need to buy new dry cutters and wet cutters but tbo getting tools is the easy bit mate, one week and ive got everything back.... the hard bit is building up the work again but that'll come eventually..

good to hear from you all ;0)
ed

A

Aston

Ed, I thought I had changed all the locks on the doors and your back! but there again your from Liverpool, say no more! Nice to see your ok, now can I please have my car tyres back please?

Lynn

no, i'm putting them on ebay to raise money for a washboy ;0) hope u are well lynn and lookin after those lads of yours down in london...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to thats it for me in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB