Discuss thats me done.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Do you find that when you finally stop tiling and you don't have to get up and 06:00 and you get a lie in in the morning and you go to bed a bit later.............you wake up more tired and knackered, then you catch a bug and feel even worse? - well that's what has happened to me. Having a break from work is a bit alien to my body and it can't cope!

I

Ian

Do you find that when you finally stop tiling and you don't have to get up and 06:00 and you get a lie in in the morning and you go to bed a bit later.............you wake up more tired and knackered, then you catch a bug and feel even worse? - well that's what has happened to me. Having a break from work is a bit alien to my body and it can't cope!

Having a 3 year old puts pay to any lie ins!

Reply to thats me done.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB