Discuss The Associatin of Tiling Training Providers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just spotted this on the Schluter website.

Being committed to excellence in training, Schlüter works in partnership with many organisations, including The Tile Association, the Association of Tiling Training Providers, Stone Federation Great Britain, and RIBA.

What's that? I've never come across it before I didn't realise there was an Association of Tiling Training Providers.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Associatin of Tiling Training Providers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Recently watched a video of Dean and Phil at a Nu-Life Stone Restoration Training course and...
Replies
Views
Tiling Courses – Learn To Tile 2 Day Tiling Course An introduction to ceramic tiling and...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB