Discuss The best grout colour for this? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rossymcg

Hello all,
Been lurking the past few days to get a feel for the forum, seems some very knowagable tradesmen amongst you,
My own bathroom, I've yet to use glass mosaics but we've chose gold glass 300x300x8 for the shower wet area, don't need to use apoxy can use bal mosaic fix, polished off white porceline 600x600 floor tiles, and a textured 600x300 porceline wall tile in a beige goldy colour,
So what grout, different colours for all the tiles or one sort of walnut colour all through I was considering,
Thanks in advance
Ross

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The best grout colour for this? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I had some mosaics installed the other week and seeing some very odd discoloration on...
Replies
Views
B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
T
Hi guys. Bit of a strange one this. Had a query from someone who has had tilers fitted by a...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
M
Advice required please! Covering a fiber glass sculpture in circular mirror mosaic tiles for an...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB