Discuss The Greatest Has Died in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

We were tiling Planet Hollywood restaurant in Leister sq back in the early 90s for diespecker we were standing outside taking a break when a people carrier pulled up and out stepped Muhammed Ali and a Muslim man and they started handing out leaflets on Islam , me and the 2 tilers I was working with walked over and met him and he signed the leaflets shame we didn't have camera phones back then within minutes there was a massive crowd around him

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
We were tiling Planet Hollywood restaurant in Leister sq back in the early 90s for diespecker we were standing outside taking a break when a people carrier pulled up and out stepped Muhammed Ali and a Muslim man and they started handing out leaflets on Islam , me and the 2 tilers I was working with walked over and met him and he signed the leaflets shame we didn't have camera phones back then within minutes there was a massive crowd around him
You still got the signed leaflet Gary?

Reply to The Greatest Has Died in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
My tiler has made a huge mistake (which he excuses as being unlucky with measurements). There is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond