Discuss The Joys in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Just got a phone call from the site agent, I Tiled 2 floors, 18m2 in each, finished utility floor & had about 6m2 left to do in the kitchen. Goes like this..

Stef this kitchen & utility floor is meant to be brick bond?

Rab I checked the trade sheet & it doesn't state brick bond?

Stef I know it doesn't but I've talked her into keeping the utility floor straight bond but she wants the kitchen brick bonded.

Rab the floors not level enough for brick bond it's gonna be a nightmare & the tiles ain't great as they are bowed.

Stef just take out every second row of tiles & it will be fine.. etc etc..

Not back on site till tomorrow morning so we will see what happens.

The joys of being a Tiler..

S

Stef

It's not my best ever piece of tiling but it is what it is under the circumstances.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367447656.190157.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367447665.773657.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367447677.023783.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367447687.906986.jpg

Will finish tomorrow after the Aga has been fitted..

Reply to The Joys in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi I am want to get my new build kitchen floor, hallway and utility tilled. I am plaining on...
Replies
Views
Nalaka Vithanage
N
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
J
I’m looking to put quarry tiles down in the kitchen in the rear part of my victorian terraced...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB