UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss the new girl in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leanne

have you done any trainin? you have more chance some1 taking you on then me! people think im jokin when i say i want 2 be a tiler i dont look like a tiler! if you havent got your training if u get that and u could possibly go self employed!
i hope it works for you! i love success storys :)

have you done any training?
Hi Leanne, I'm in the North East also and hoping someone will give me a chance too but unfortunately I am 26 so too old for an apprenticeship.
Let us know how you get on.​

Mick.​

S

Shotgun Mick

have you done any trainin? you have more chance some1 taking you on then me! people think im jokin when i say i want 2 be a tiler i dont look like a tiler! if you havent got your training if u get that and u could possibly go self employed!
i hope it works for you! i love success storys :)

I'm doing the 4 day course at North East Tiling Training in March to get me going.

The reason I wanted to be an apprentice/trainee is that I would like to emigrate to Australia one day so I would like to be able to say I am time served and fully qualified.

I'll let you know how I get on Leanne. I'm sure you look like a great Tiler.

Mick

L

Leanne

I think your goin 2 be very supprised with how much you take in on your course! so many have left north east training after never pickin up a tile in there life and have done a few jobs for there family etc n then felt the confidence to go self employed! some one even left there 2 go 2 the olympics to earn over £300 aday! any way i hope u enjoy your course (i no you will every1 does) but please do get intuch and let me know what route you took afterwards!

:) take care :)

L

Leanne

Hiya again im doing a bit of a search for a employer again!!! i have past the test and im about to start an apprentiship with CITB its al funded, i just have to find an employer!!! this is proving quite hard so i thought id put a post on here just incase any1 is interested. Im from South Shields so it would have to be some 1 from around Tyne And Wear if possible. If your interested please get intouch i cant wait to get started. Thank You

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to the new girl in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, a long time since I have been here but back for some advice/reassurance ! About to tile my...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Need some help please with calculating levels and the build up of the floor to support tiling...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.