Discuss The truth.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Seem about right to you ...:smilewinkgrin:

BHveNwECUAETwCx.jpg

C

Concrete guy

If Lord Sutch was still around he'd get my vote this time. This is the 2010 Manifesto of the Monster Raving Looney Party.

2010 GENERAL ELECTION MANIFESTO

The Official Monster Raving Loony Party is lauching our Manicfesto. Well thought out, Diverse and free from the knee jerk policies of the other parties we are confident that this manicfesto will stir the great British public to vote for us.

1. Health & Safety: We propose to ban Self Responsibilty on the grounds that it may be dangerous to your health.

2. M.P’s Expenses: We propose that instead of a second home allowance M.P’s will have a caravan which will be parked outside the Houses of Parliament. This will make it easier as flipping a caravan is easier than flipping homes

3. Eurofit: The European Constitution which will be sorted out by going for a long Walk. “As everyone knows that walking is good for the constitution”

4. The speaker in the House of Commons will be replaced by the latest audio equipment

5. To help the Israel/Palestinian Problem, we will get rid of the old road map, and replace it with a new sat nav instead

6. European Union: It is proposed that the European Union end its discrimination by creating a “Court of Human Lefts” because their present policy is one -sided.

7. Education: We will increase the number of Women teachers throughout the education System as we are strong believers of ‘Female Intuition’

8. Immigration and Population: I propose that we cap the population of this country. We have too many people for such a small country, so we will Cap the number of people residing here at present rates (approximately 63 million, give or take 10 mill ) on the basis of one out, one in (excluding Births).Regarding Immigration… Any Person who can prove that they or their descendants emigrated to the U.K before 55 A.D can stay. All the others will be repatriated to their original country. (Well we have to draw the line somewhere)

9. We will ban all forms of Greyhound racing. This will help stop the country going to the dogs.

10. Afghanistan, Iraq and the War on terror. Theirs nothing funny about this. however as we have not found any taliban terrorists in Derbyshire. Our Soldiers can all come home now.

EDIT:-

Actually on balance, (and I'm not usually a fan of looking back in time as I find myself often looking through rose tinted spectacles) I think I prefer their 2005 Manifesto.

http://www.loonyparty.com/loony-archive/2005-general-election-manifesto/

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The truth.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I gave a Rubi tx900 tike cutter and I am looking for a replacement measure bar ruler for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and after some advice after a professional install. Just had kitchen...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB