Discuss the VAN has in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

What van you got Dave? I just changed my tired old Peugeot for a transit, only an 07 but it should keep me going a while. With the weather coming winter I didn't want to risk another year.

Hi Phil i have got the Renault -traffic it 04 plate 8years old now and i have had it from new, it's been a good work horse ! but you start to feel like its getting old, not a dent on it untill i was working in london and left it over nit in a hotel car park,i came out in the morn and it had been knocked, not to bad though,just annoying,i loove the old van it's everything to you when you work away,office,tea-break room, tool storage,home to some lol........

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Phil i have got the Renault -traffic it 04 plate 8years old now and i have had it from new, it's been a good work horse ! but you start to feel like its getting old, not a dent on it untill i was working in london and left it over nit in a hotel car park,i came out in the morn and it had been knocked, not to bad though,just annoying,i loove the old van it's everything to you when you work away,office,tea-break room, tool storage,home to some lol........

Cheers Dave, I know what you mean. I have had a few vans from new and ran them into the ground, I think this one will outlast me.:lol::yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to the VAN has in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB