UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss The van! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

I am fancing a Nissan NV200.......what are they like Lee, reliabilty wise?

they are made by nissan....so the engines and gearbox etc...are bullet proof......the one I have is top of the range so

satnav,Bluetooth phone,reversing camera...etc....its a great little van and drives like a car.....the downsides are.....

flimsy build quality (most vans are these days!) payload of 700kg.....

thats about fair........but it does go like a rocket....and its only a 1.5 diesel turbo!!!!!

all the best

D

DHTiling

2012 Transit Trend... full electric pack.

Awesome van.. :thumbsup:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332411494.230605 22.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I hope this is in the right place, if not I hope a mod can move it for me. I have just changed my Peugeot Expert for a Transit, anyone who saw my old van on the inside Nick (Macten) is one who did, would never believe this.

I am working on a bathroom/steamroom atm, the problem is there is nowhere to set up a cutting station, the first couple of days I set my Dewalt and my flat bed up outside, got wet through most of the time, then I had a brainstorm, I have not transfered all my tools from the old van yet. So I set up the Dewalt and flatbed in the back of the Transit. Works a treat, but I think this may be the first and last time I will be able to do this, I'm sure I will fill this van, as I did the last one, but for now happy days.

Attachments

• van1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 50
  • van2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 47
  • van3.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 43

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
I hope this is in the right place, if not I hope a mod can move it for me. I have just changed my Peugeot Expert for a Transit, anyone who saw my old van on the inside Nick (Macten) is one who did, would never believe this.

I am working on a bathroom/steamroom atm, the problem is there is nowhere to set up a cutting station, the first couple of days I set my Dewalt and my flat bed up outside, got wet through most of the time, then I had a brainstorm, I have not transfered all my tools from the old van yet. So I set up the Dewalt and flatbed in the back of the Transit. Works a treat, but I think this may be the first and last time I will be able to do this, I'm sure I will fill this van, as I did the last one, but for now happy days.

You'll have to get a bigger van phil....
Ha ha..good idea though mate ;)

Reply to The van! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm about to lay some antique 6"x6"x 0.5" ceramic tiles, all clean and dry, onto...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.