Discuss The Year starts as it ended... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

I was stacked out for Jan, had to let a couple of jobs go (due to start a large mosaic job around Feb), then it turned out 2 of the jobs are nowhere near ready for me. I only found out 'cos I contacted them just before Xmas to let them know the dates I could start in the New Year. Its left me high and dry and P'd me right off.
Supposed to be doing an external Victorian pathway this month but cant see that happening in this weather.
All good fun.

missyT

B

Bubblecraft

I was booked up to mid February. I've had 2 previous customers call me today that I quoted in the last quarter for decorating. They wanted to leave it till just after Christmas. That's me now booked to mid March. I've to see one of the customers at the weekend to quote for a full kitchen fit & if price is right, will add it to the end of the decorating job. Fingers crossed. Should take me in to April.
If it keeps coming like this, it should be a great year!! ;)

nybor62

TF
rotherham
a kitchen fitter pal of mine has the contract for willmot dixen doing all the kitchens on social housing , i know its the pits but its regular work , im doing all the tiling 81 houses in york to start with , plus i get all is private work if they want tiling doing,

the money is quite good , get picked up and dropped of no fuel money to fork out , and to be honest the way my knees are going could,nt do much more commercial flooring

he reckons there is a good few years work , happy days

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Year starts as it ended... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB