Discuss Thermostat question.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

V

VinceNoir

Can I use any thermostat I want? I don't like the Warmup 'stat so have got another but then the fitter wonders whether they are compatible? Logic says they should be but don't want to waste a ton.

I'll be using the probe that comes with the thermostat so that won't be a problem.

I've bought the thermotouch 4.3iC and the Warmup ProWire heater.

Neither company will commit to saying it will or won't work.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thermostat question.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hello Folks.... Got a question regarding heating mats. I have bought the Warmup 3ie thermostat...
Replies
Views
Uheat - Keith
U
Think i got a bit of a bargain today, so thought i'd share. Got a customer that wants UFH under...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
H
Hi all, I'm new to the forum but very much hoping you can help with a problem I've got.. We had...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, I'm new here, this is my first post! I'm due to get the keys to my new apartment in the...
Replies
Views
mhtiler
M
J
I spent ages preparing my wet room with impey tray and tanking system . I'm on a wooden floor...
Replies
Views
jolyonwag
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB