Discuss Thin tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

It is a publication here in the uk for tilers Antonio , there may be an online version available

No online version for the recent issue, but if you can wait a month, you can follow the link below and it will appear in the back issues. Still a nice collection in there to look at for now, including an article in the july/august issue about nipple tiles..... thats right....... nipples..... tiles with nipples on them. bright pink ni........ you get the idea. has to be seen to be believed, but I don't think they'll take off as a new trend any time soon:

http://www.tileandstonejournal.com/home/pastissues/

You'll have fun translating them though @antonio.

Nipples!!

I

Italy

No online version for the recent issue, but if you can wait a month, you can follow the link below and it will appear in the back issues. Still a nice collection in there to look at for now, including an article in the july/august issue about nipple tiles..... thats right....... nipples..... tiles with nipples on them. bright pink ni........ you get the idea. has to be seen to be believed, but I don't think they'll take off as a new trend any time soon:

Tile and Stone Journal – Past issues - http://www.tileandstonejournal.com/home/pastissues/

You'll have fun translating them though @antonio.

Nipples!!
Yes, I saw.
I also put the app on smartphones. ;)
the month that you speak, what is? August?
when it will be online, I read.
thanks paul, very kind. :)

T

Tile Shop

The nipple one is there now. July/August. Page 32 to be precise :) (mould shaped from the actual boob of the designer)

Its the one the "Larsen - The Complete Package" on the front cover.....

And to get back to the actual topic, this issue also has a 2 page advert for Porcel-Thin...... just waiting to be followed up by the article in the following months edition.....(There we go.... thread rescued :))

L

LM

Thanks Marc!
After reading that and considering all the benefits of Porcelthin it's seems obvious that this is the way things are going to go. With the emphasis on sustainable building, carbon footprint, less joints and even installer friendly light weight advantages etc etc, it's hard to see how these formats are'nt gonna become the day to day of tiling in the future.
Very informative article :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thin tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB