Discuss Things you do for charity.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

I was at a charity "do" a couple of weeks ago raising money for Muscular Dystrophy, my brother kindly treat me and Lou and 2 of my sisters and hubbies and paid for the table. Good on him:smilewinkgrin:. As the evening and auction wore on a few of us tradesman got together to auction our services for a "labour only" day. Myself, a plasterer, sparky, and carpet fitter are slaves for a day.....we raised £500 out of a total of over £12000 that night, the only proviso was the bidders (all women had to see us topless, surely that's sexist lol)

285278_10151433446024939_674641270_n.jpg

G

Gazzer

I was at a charity "do" a couple of weeks ago raising money for Muscular Dystrophy, my brother kindly treat me and Lou and 2 of my sisters and hubbies and paid for the table. Good on him:smilewinkgrin:. As the evening and auction wore on a few of us tradesman got together to auction our services for a "labour only" day. Myself, a plasterer, sparky, and carpet fitter are slaves for a day.....we raised £500 out of a total of over £12000 that night, the only proviso was the bidders (all women had to see us topless, surely that's sexist lol)

285278_10151433446024939_674641270_n.jpg
Were you standing in a hole Doug ?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Things you do for charity.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB