Discuss This fine Sunday ... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

so, what are you guys up to today then? Me, got up far too late after going to bed far too late... :lol: pottered about a bit, went out for a late lunch, dinner in one type thing with hubby, just got back, baked a cake which is now in the oven (with xylitol - still no sugar, good eh?) whith some good music blasting out int he kitchen, and then, well, some more tidying up and pottering about, cuddling the cat, and needing to get my TF fix and online scrabble fix every now and then, of course... not bad... oh, and it's the first day where I think I've finally waved byebye to that flu! :) so , how about you? :)

S

Stewart

Early rise to get van from store and load up for first day back at work after one of the best christmas breaks I've had in years. Then did a 5k run followed by a family swim. Once home decided to run the data cable for my newly installed BT Infinity, as it all needs to be at the back of the house and not the front. checked house plans for pipe runs and cables and also used a cable and pipe finder before drilling necessary holes. Drilled holes and ran cable, reassembled main bt box and thought it was quite warm..... then thought carpet was looking damp..... turns out I'd just drilled through one of the main heating pipes in the exterior wall cavity that shouldn't have been there:oops:.
Mad rush to turn heating off and drain down system before I flood the lounge. Then have to cut hole in wall and repair pipe. I then had to spend the next 3 hours re-filling heating system and bleeding radiators (which was an absolute bugger to do) to get the heating working again. Now have to patch wall and get it taped, then will have to re-decorate lounge.

So much for my nice quiet Sunday before I go back to work........:mad2::mad2:

Reply to This fine Sunday ... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hi,I would appreciate any help confirming the final steps for my wet room project, please (see...
Replies
Views
ojtiler
O
Did a couple of small jobs - relaying some quarry tiles and a small bathroom floor using a bag...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
U
Just thought how happy I am, everything is just good lately. Got some Christmas commissions I...
Replies
Views
user123
U
G
I had to take on some site work to keep the pennies rolling in so a guy I know who has been...
2 3
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R
M
I know most off my posts have been deppressing ones but iv had a good 48 hours lol. This isnt...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
This fine Sunday ...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.