Discuss this made me giggle like a girl... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jamie B

been on site today and the labourers started playing a game in the canteen ...the rules of which are as follows...substituting the word 'love' for the word 'nob' and the word 'heart' for the word 'Jacksie'(I think you can guess the word I actually mean..but don't know if you can use that word on forum!!!) who can come up with the best song title?..ie 'the power of nob' by Frankie goes to hollywood, ''nob will tear us apart' by Joy division, 'Jacksie of glass' by Blondie etc etc etc the worst thing is when you're working on your own one will pop into your head and make you laugh.
juvenille I admit..but quite addictive!..over to you filthy lot...:lol:

Reply to this made me giggle like a girl... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Check this out, had it in an email but ended up clicking the link and testing it out and it...
Replies
Views
tile55
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
this made me giggle like a girl...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.