Discuss Thoughts on the Lee Rigby murder case...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

.....Well the conviction is a start and only a start if it is not backed up by a min 30yr sentence(and no getting 50% off for good behaviour).....but over the ensuing years can't you just see him taking the British Gov to court for abuse of his human rights or if someone in jail gives him a good seeing to????.....good old British justice ehhh....would Islam offer him the same human rights?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
How can they plead not guilty? - That's what baffles me. I mean I know their solicitors will tell them to, so they get a trial, but what the hell has 'the system' come to when it was highly documented that they did it, they say they did it, yet their plea can be accepted as not guilty so they waste more time and money on dragging the whole thing out?

Baffles me.

They should get life. And so should the coppers / MI6 or whatever they are, that knew of them and their ways, yet let them rain free still.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
What puzzles me is the fact that when you admit to a crime they give you a more lenient sentence for admitting it. How can that be right?

Regards to the Lee Rigby case, the animals that brutally slain him should never see the light of day again. When it's a crime as abhorrent as this, then I'm a 'bread and water merchant' for the rest of their living days, not that these sickos deserve to take another breath of fresh air that this country has to offer!!

O

On one

What puzzles me is the fact that when you admit to a crime they give you a more lenient sentence for admitting it. How can that be right?

Regards to the Lee Rigby case, the animals that brutally slain him should never see the light of day again. When it's a crime as abhorrent as this, then I'm a 'bread and water merchant' for the rest of their living days, not that these sickos deserve to take another breath of fresh air that this country has to offer!!
If it had happened in America they would never see the light of day again and some.....30yr sentence plus 20yr for another charge and so on and so on

M

Mr Tiler

when they were shot down police should of waited and found out what had gone on... waited for lees family to get there... either let the men of the family or the police execute on the spot very painfully too. they consider thereself wariiors for islam against the british and they acted upon there hatred. I hope they get what they deserve in prison and then some. they even said it was a 'fair' battle. 2 men run down a young man and while he is on the floor in agony one chops him up and the other stands guard with a gun. country is a sad case and it will only get worse if we don't get tough very quick.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
How many times do we the public keep hearing the "police knew" "The police knew" Well what do they Do ? nothing ! but take the easy targets motoring offences.....We need a NEW police force with the emphasis on force !!! and all extremist rally's/demos should be banned or everyone arrested...IMO

They are called the police service now, not force. No doubt some lily-livered, yoghurt knitting liberal was offended by the 'word' force.

We may as well all pack up and just give in to these people as they all cow-tow to the minority. I say we should wipe the slate clean, start using common sense and re-write the rules!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thoughts on the Lee Rigby murder case...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB