Discuss Tile adhesive on tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

wyse85

Hi,

Laid some wall tiles 600*300 unglazed porcelain in bathroom using mapei keraflex and have noticed that there are certain areas of the tiles that i cannot seem to remove the adhesive from. i can wash them with clean water and they disappear but then it comes back through when dry. The tiles were sealed with Lithofin fz prior to fixing. is there a particular cleaner that would help me out with this? or a home made cleaner that would do the job?

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile adhesive on tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
U
Basically I am just after some guidance. I am about to attempt to lay some floor tiles in the...
Replies
Views
ubdai
U
S
Hi all, I am having my kitchen redone and will be installing Gris slate from either blue sky...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB