Discuss Tile and stone journal july 2015 discussion thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I thought this could be a regular thread maybe.

Tile and Stone Journal Discussion thread for July & August 2015.

Something I'd like to people to chat about more is the TTA segment on page 28. Particularly the EWPA route to a NVQ.

If you don't need further training you can gain this qual via EWPA. So basically you're providing employer endorsements, using whiteness testimonies, and doing a q&a. CITB can help on 03449444020.

This makes it viable for anybody who's doing tiling for a living and has good experience, to get the qual. I assume quite quickly but don't actually know.

Discuss.

Also TTA want Master Craftsman Award applications.

Does anybody know anybody with one currently? A nice thing to brag about!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 29

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Think you're the only one that didn't know! Haha

This came in the post this morning.
Wow!
I've just replied to the thread and changed the title of it so it can be found easier. Help the business and me find it again when I'm boasting about the fact I know him/you.

Literally a tiling celeb'!

I feel terrible. Had a lot going on though. So wasn't always around last year as most would have spotted I'm sure.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
been through a bad patch Marc, I keep trying to bounce back , not easy but I will keep plodding on.
Can't wait to catch up mate but note this is in public area of forum and whatnot. Lemme know if you want this info moving to arms or whatever. Fine by me to stay put though.

Loads of lads off here are always here for you and especially me. You've got my number mate. If you want a brew and are round my way pop in.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile and stone journal july 2015 discussion thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just received my Tile and Stone Journal Sept 2015 issue. Comes with a UK map with some...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
N
Tile & Stone Journal in conjunction with Sigma UK will be running an amazing competition to win...
Replies
Views
NeilOwen
N
J
Dear Tilers, I'm desperate for some advice from someone who may have made the same mistake I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB