Discuss Tile Dodge.....its Grout of Order in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Saw this and had to laugh!

Insurance companies are using sneaky get out clauses to avoid payouts.....

One company refused to pay for damage to a bathroom because the Grouting had not been re-grouted ever year!

You couldn't make it up!!

tile-dodge.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
A friend of mine wasn't paid out for a leak from flat roof because they said she should have checked the roof on a regular basis. She lives on her own and the roof is about 30ft up. Idiots!!!!

Just how often should you check it then? Cos if I had a leak from my roof and they asked when it was last checked I would say yesterday and it was OK then!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Dodge.....its Grout of Order in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Tiling my en-suite was part of a larger build project. The builder subcontracted the tiler who...
Replies
Views
As an introduction, I'm a DIY home owner who has gutted the bathroom in a house built in 1980...
Replies
Views
Tony R
T
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
In short: would using some expanding foam behind 2 tiles that have a small amount of flex, where...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB