Discuss Tile flexible adhesive in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
It's quite straight forward....
Prime the floor with suitable acrylic Primer, stick down the insulation boards, when dry lay the ufh, level over the ufh using a flexible SLC, prime the floor then tile using a flexible adhesive, when dry grout using a flexible grout, leave for 3 to 4 weeks to fully cure then turn the ufh on low to start, building up the temperature gradually just a couple of degrees per day until its up to temperature.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile flexible adhesive in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB