Discuss Tile Giant comes to Oldham. in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi fellow TF members, just a quick post to say we have just had a new TG store open in Oldham.

I called in today, and met the Branch Manager ( James Bowker) a very nice and knowledgeable young man.

James impressed me with his passion for tiles and tiling, I hope we may have a mutually beneficial business relationship in the future,

I have asked James to take a look at this forum, and hope he may become a TG contributer to our TF community.

He has already given me some very good prices on adhesives etc. I hope this will be the start of a long standing, ongoing freindship, that could benefit all concerned:thumbsup:

O

ozboz

Hi mate, I went in TG in a London suburb, got a load of bull, and crap prices, shown him an invoice from TG Cardiff, but he still wasn't havin it, I paid 16.8 for KF grey in Cardiff, this Idiot wanted 22.5 and said he was doing me a favour !!!! idiot !! this bloke who runs TG wants to get sorted so we get consistant prices across the UK, anyway, glad to see you got your foot in the door mate, hope this manager can tell the men from the boy wannabees !!!! seeya , ps should be up next week tax disc at our kids !! wil call round for brew with you an Julie ,

D

diamondtiling

Hi mate, I went in TG in a London suburb, got a load of bull, and crap prices, shown him an invoice from TG Cardiff, but he still wasn't havin it, I paid 16.8 for KF grey in Cardiff, this Idiot wanted 22.5 and said he was doing me a favour !!!! idiot !! this bloke who runs TG wants to get sorted so we get consistant prices across the UK, anyway, glad to see you got your foot in the door mate, hope this manager can tell the men from the boy wannabees !!!! seeya , ps should be up next week tax disc at our kids !! wil call round for brew with you an Julie ,

I went into TG in Bristol for some gear and their prices were higher than what I pay at the Crewe branch but it only took a quick phone call to my local branch and the prices were instantly sorted out so no problems at all. In fact the manager seemed to think I was on ultra low prices..............oh well.....I am not complaining.

:smilewinkgrin:

S

stevetile

Hi Fellas

Im the manager of TG in ashton where james come from an i stepped in. i have just joined TF today and am looking forward to chatting with you guys on here and trying to keep up to date with whats going on. An i just like to take the chance to say hi to Phil ive a few good things about you already from james and ill tell him about TF and you've mentioned him he'll like that ha ha.

As far as our prices go i thought they were the same across the board so ill look into that for you ozboz if you like?

Id like to contribute as much as i can to TF and help you guys so any questions just fire them at me, an if i dont know i can always get hold of reps from many of our suppliers an get back to you ASAP

Regards
Steve

G

Gall.B

Hi Fellas

Im the manager of TG in ashton where james come from an i stepped in. i have just joined TF today and am looking forward to chatting with you guys on here and trying to keep up to date with whats going on. An i just like to take the chance to say hi to Phil ive a few good things about you already from james and ill tell him about TF and you've mentioned him he'll like that ha ha.

As far as our prices go i thought they were the same across the board so ill look into that for you ozboz if you like?

Id like to contribute as much as i can to TF and help you guys so any questions just fire them at me, an if i dont know i can always get hold of reps from many of our suppliers an get back to you ASAP

Regards
Steve

Whilst your at it could you make old Bob at your Coatbridge store disapear :smilewinkgrin:

Often do a 20 mile round trip if I know he is on, His staff give far better prices , I dont send punters in anymore as they always comment on the numptys attitude.

Other local fixers are of the same opinion its far cheaper to drive into The City and give CTD & Cosmo our custom

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant comes to Oldham. in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Good evening, Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but I have an issue with...
Replies
Views
hi lads, I hope you could help me out. Basically I am plumber myself and I inspected a job...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Helloall further to my post a few days ago regarding black starlight quartz tiles, i am about...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB