Discuss Tile giant/my builder.com in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

I'v just been on the tile giant website, and was surprised to find that they use my builder.com for customers to find a tiler, surely it would be better for tile giant and us traders that spend a lot of money in their shops if they had a list of the traders that they recommended, and it would also mean there is less chance of the customer ending up with a cowboy, as i have read a lot of bad things about this type of website. What do you guys think of this???

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile giant/my builder.com in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB