Discuss Tile Giant new porcelain sizes coming soon in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

Tile Giant have bought the name 'Regal' which had been owned previously by Pilks but as they have gone bust they have taken it over. They have renamed their Jakarta porcelain the Regal range and there seem to be some new colours and finishes too.

Spoke to my local manager today and he informs me that they have some 80x80cm coming soon and rumoured to be expanding to 100x100 later in the year.

Got some funky new splash backs in a few weeks back too and at a fraction of the usual price

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant new porcelain sizes coming soon in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Good evening, Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but I have an issue with...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB