Discuss Tile Giant Poole in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sam Bachell

Hello Sam and thanks for taking the time to say hello to the members.

Some in your area might need help with product enquires.:thumbsup:

No problem at all, if its outside business hours just drop me a PM on here and if its something I can answer without being instore I will get right back to you but do put some contact info in the message and I will get back to you the next time Im in.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant Poole in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello everyone, my name is David, nice to meet you all. I would like to ask you all your...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB