Discuss Tile Giant/Tile HQ/Tile Magic in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

B

Barnsleyshaun

Hi

New to the forum but looking at buying some large 600x600mm Porcelain tiles for my Dining Room which is approx 12mtr square - been looking at the above sites - are they all the same company as they all have the same range but at different prices? Tile HQ is the cheapest for the the 'White Super Nano Polished Porelain' which seem to fit the bill.

Has anybody bought these tiles and if so would you recommend them? I have a sample coming on Monday.

I also know nothing about fitting them but they are going onto sheet chipboard floor boarding, can anybody advise some basics I should e looking for when I get a tiler in to price so I know he will be doing the job right?

Thanks for any help.

Shaun

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
A couple of good new threads to help the tilers get used to these values as more and more slippy porcelain gets used.

Should Slip Resistance For Floor Tiles Be Considered A Factor As Important As Weight Limits For Wall
Floor Slip Rating For Floor Tiles | Pendulum Test Value Ptv 36 Ptv38

And a supplier of anti-slip coatings, not sure how good they are or what they do: Handl Solutions - Anti-Slip Floor Treatments, Coatings, Cleaners, Safety Tapes - NO SKIDDING Products -the answer to slippery surfaces.
Some other products on their website for other tile types.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant/Tile HQ/Tile Magic in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, We're having some work done on the home and having some natural stone tiles fitted into our...
Replies
Views
Niunia
N
Hi all, Have a question about how/when best to install tile trim - probably quite basic! One...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm looking to start my bathroom renovation with the intention of tiling the whole...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB