Discuss Tile Giant tiles in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

superblack is a nice tile. All I can say is that it takes some hard rubbing down to remove the transit wax on them! Apparently they are treated/ sealed with nano technology too.

I have also noticed a brown shade of this tile so I am guessing there can be a fair bit of shade variation between batches so have a good look before accepting them.

With regards to the cappucino range just be sure to check that it is not there promo range as Tile Giant have their normal range and occassionaly sell a promo range at a reduced rate. The promo one obviously has imperfections such as strong shade differences and lots of veins and pits etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant tiles in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB