Discuss Tile Giant Trade Prices in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Im not too impressed to be honest. This premiere trade hasnt proved to be a great deal of help for me.

CTD seem to be much better in my opinion :prrr:

Tile Gant are wanting £18 a bag of kerraquick. I asked about price matching and was told not, unless I purchase in bulk quantity. I can get a good price anywhere if I purchase in bulk though:mad2:

Topps and tile giant seem to be the two worst tile merchants for the tradesman at present in my experience :thumbsdown:

T

tfs

They are my closest retailer being less than 3 miles from my door step. I know the guys in there well too and know its out of there hands.

I 100% understand about getting more prefferencial prices for using them regulary but CTD seem to give good prices all year round to there trades guys so cant fault them for that. This is why I have started to use them more over the last year.

This was exactly the way I felt last year about TOPPS and it seems Tile Giant are now following suit.

I am noticing more and more these days that bigger companies are realy focussing on margins and cant blame them. But any smart consumer will go to the cheapest supplier as long as service isnt compromised, which it has in my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stef

Have you had a word with Matt in the head office mate?

PM him on the forum to ask him what the score is these days. It sounds like your account is a normal trade account to me.

Dan, i think it was Nathan? i contacted about it before but he couldnt find my account on the system.

I started another account 2 months ago but i havent been back in.

Its my local tile store, 15 miles away & CTD is 30 miles, it would be easier for me at TG but we will see what happens.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Nathan would have originally sorted the account out for you some time ago. But I think Colin and Matt at the head office are dealing with it now (I might be wrong).

So I'd perhaps check in with them via email or phone, then go in the store and see what the prices are.

Sounds like it'll halve your fuel bill when collecting and as fuel is always increasing, it makes sense to try mate!

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
TG have put all their prices up after xmas. They wanted £18 for 5kg of chocolate grout. (I know choc and anthracite are more pricey but please)
Got way better deal down the road at CTD, infact CTD are cheaper on everything than TG and I've only just opened an account. My TG account is the premier one and I'm in there every week.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant Trade Prices in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB