Discuss Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Went to tile giant today to check out the mapei range. I usually use BAL but i'm finding topps is pretty dear. I've got a trade account at tile giant which i have switched to get the extra trade discount from the forum. I was looking for a cement adhesive with a long pot life but found the only cement adhesive they had was rapid set. I only use rapid set on floors or really small jobs. Do most of you guys use rapid set all the time? Anyway, we got talking about this forum and the staff had never heard of it and were shocked when i mentioned more discount ontop of the trade discount. We checked what discount i did get and it was more than normal trade :smilewinkgrin:, Happy Days!! I will defo be goin back in future, the staff were very interested to know about the forum so i told em about it and they said they were gona log on tonight and have a look. They were very helpful and told me they would order in different adhesives for me if i just ring before hand and let them know what i want. Cheers Tile Giant

M

Matt

I like p9 but cant get it from tile giant unless specially ordered

Do you use alot of P9? It may be worth having a word with the manager and asking if he will stock a small amount of P9 just for you. That is something I have just started doing for one of my traders. As a shop, we sell very very little P9 (And have very very little call for it) so we can't stock a pallet at a time so I have just got in small quantities for a trader and will keep topping it up as he uses it. We get a Mapei delivery once a week, so keeping a small amount isn't too bad

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB