Discuss Tile giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

S

suave

hi guys went to a tile giant near my dads house on friday for some extra tiles to finish a recent job,also purchased 2 tubes of coloured silicone, which i left on the counter,to put the tiles in the car,however a drove half way home and remembered a diddint pick the silicone up,as my dad stays close to it i asked if he could pick them up for me this morning,they told him there was nothing left on the counter and there stock was correct,so dissapointed,any thoughts thanks!:yikes:

S

suave

you cant get the hump with a nattional company and refuse to use them because you left tubes of silicone on the counter

go back and see them and if that fails contact their head office

ive not took the hump youd a thought a national company would give you the benefit of doubt and gave you a couple of tubes,but hey hey my fault for leaving them,wont do it again

T

tfs

Hey mate,

If you have the reciept get them to look on the camera as they will know the exact time etc and will be able to check on the security camera.

If they say they cant ask them to get there head office or tech department to do it.

I think they will try and sort the problem for you, you might have got someone on a bad day just ask to speak to the manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking your time to read through this and really appreciate the support! So me and...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hi all, I had my bathroom tiled about 5 months ago and yesterday I noticed cracking in the...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB