Discuss Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

The guys behind the desk at my local tile giant are shocking in Blackpool. conflicting info. challenging me on the use of acrylic primer("PVA will be fine" they say:mad2:) asked about the glitter grout. told put glitter in normal grout!!!! but have always been really good any where else i have been. Hull was an exceptional store, and southampton too. good customer service.

The Southampton one is good but the store closest to me is Christchurch and its brilliant, any problems and I get hold of Martin the area a manager (we have known each other for years) and he gets it sorted with bells on and on the other side he has called me a few times after a favor and I would bend over backwards to help him out.

M

Mike

The Southampton one is good but the store closest to me is Christchurch and its brilliant, any problems and I get hold of Martin the area a manager (we have known each other for years) and he gets it sorted with bells on and on the other side he has called me a few times after a favor and I would bend over backwards to help him out.
don't you want to re-phrase that rich :lol::lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB