UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile Help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Drastik Lee

Hey,

I need some help trying to source some tiles for a customer was just wondering if anybody had come across these tiles or know someone who has the first tile is 248x358mm and is a close match to elgin travertine but the markings are slightly different and the shade is too, the second ones are a tad smaller than 200x250mm im in need of around 9 m2 of the white ones and around 16 m2 of the marble effect ones ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT CHEERS *lee* tile1.jpg tile2.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views
Long shot I know but would anyone have any idea on what this tile is? Broke some taking out a...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Would be very grateful for any help identifying the manufacturer of these tiles, so...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.