UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss tile iron for thin tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

been to china looking at the new porcel-thin tiles 900x1800 will be going into prouduction in two weeks some more good news so will the 600x600 and 600x300 in the new year :thumbsup: and they have added at least 30 new ranges in all finnishes and picked up one of these tile irons will give it a try see how it goes DSC04763.jpg DSC04764.jpg DSC04765.jpg DSC04794.jpg DSC04795.jpg

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

RAMONDI do them, i have often thought about buying one for bedding the mosaic -in bettter, they do a square one and one with a point for getting into corners ,but £ 20 is a killing you should have bought more ray and sold them -on ,but you have told us all how much they cost now ,i'll give you £ 21 for it lol............
there are diffrent types of these out there i only had the time to pick this one up if it works well i will get the better versions sent over lighter weight varabale speed

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tile iron for thin tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.