Discuss Tile manufacturer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi,
My name is Marina and I work on a project alongside a London based artist and we are interested in making some tiles. I am interested in getting in touch with someone that would be able to make large scale tiles. Either ceramic or I have been thinking more about clinker tiles as an options since the largest tile we want to make measures 48.5 cm x 35.3 cm. We also want to print on the tiles, it would be a matter of a simple graphic print.
Does anyone know anyone who would be able to assist me on a project like this? Or might someone be able to do it themselves? We are interested in making a small production run.

I will really appreciate all thought, ideas and advice.
Many thanks,
Marina

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile manufacturer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, not sure if this is the right path but I am trying to identify some tiles that...
Replies
Views
Mary De Bono
M
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB