Discuss Tile Master Adhesive? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Yeah you're right I rang them today. Nearest one is 40 miles away!, but atleast they deliver.
Tilemaster is very good adhesive Russell.
If you get it from a good stockists like Tiletown!who stock the full range, I'm sure they do good deals on pallets with next day delivery.I've been using tilemaster adhesive for a few years now never had a problem.

you need to talk to Dale at tile master if theres no stockist in your area im sure they will supply direct but has to be a pallet size
Yes Speack to Dale
I saw home today and he's great very informative, as long as know one is supplied in your area, I am sure you will be able to buy direct, Pallet only, I am waiting to try out the rapid level, and adhesives .....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Master Adhesive? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB