Discuss Tile master adhesives. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

I use tilemaster setaflex white and all of us are really happy with it
I switched over after being recommended to it by Gary.
Setaflex particularly suits me as it gives time to lay larger repeat modules or long courses of stone and can still adjust after one and half hours minimum.
this is the only rapid I can find at a good price.
i ve been with most of the other suppliers and there has always been a problem after a while when the wether gets a bit warmer .
as for price it is really good value but probably based on the quantity I buy.
have you tried this yet dave.its good stuff for stone on walls and floors

S

Spud

I buy it by the pallet it is a really good product ,I find it a little hard on my hands so I now use gloves with it ,one good thing about Tile master Dave is they will adjust the set time of it for you ,as Jonny says he likes it to still be adjustable after an hour ,they do my rapid so it picks up in 40 minutes no other manufacturer will give you that level of service ,I have used their products for about 18 months and am very pleased ,their grout 3000 is the best grout for porcelain on the market bar none

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Ok, doesn't mean it is bad though.. but Stonefix adhesive was like that ..

If i dropped , say Weber spf rapid white and left it for a few hrs , then it would require a scraper to get it up.. but this depends on the adhesives set time and some are 3 hrs to grout but can be longer to fully harden and this will male cleaning off tiled floors easy .

ah, fair enough. I tend to use Webber mostly, so it's probably just because i'm coming from that. ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile master adhesives. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
    • Informative
Is the issue with ready mixed adhesive seemingly only recommended for 30x30 tiles max that it...
Replies
Views
Most tutorials suggest 'pushing firmly'. How do you know how firmly, and how can you ensure that...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB