Discuss Tile Master adhesives in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Finally got my hands on some of their products, 80kgs of Level Flex, 40 kgs of Setaflex Rapid White, 40kgs of Setaflex standard White, 40kgs of Ultimate floor adhesive Grey and 2x 5gs of Grout 3000 in Jasmine and white. Also 1 litre of TA Prime Plus.
Got a job starting Monday where I can try most of these out and looking forward to it as I have heard good things.

Just had around the same amount today ... some light weight adhesives as well .. ~:)

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
I'm using Tilemaster setaflex slowset tonight! Love the stuff looks slight pink when it's mixed,but it does dry white!!
And mark the owner,knows his stuff about his products.. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359063114.495406.jpg

G

Gazzer

Sods law that I had expected to use these products this week but it hasn't worked out as planned. Although I did manage to lay a small floor onto a concrete base and used the Tile Master Ultimate......and what an adhesive it is ! very smooth and very sticky, downside was drying time. My usual brands would have set quick and due to the fact that this was only a small 3 1/2 m2 floor I could have done with a faster drying time. I will definitely use it again as long as I can find a local supplier or get a chance to bulk order from somewhere like Tile Town.

D

DHTiling

I was supposed to be on my way to scotland tonight, but couldn't get 20 bags of levellfflex anywhere locally :mad2:, so gonna have to try and find somewhere en-route in the morning.

CTD In carlise... near the swimming baths down by the train lines under the viaduct.. might have weber floor flex in.. 50mm in one bite.

Ceramic Tile Distributors
Viaduct Estate
Carlisle
CA2 5BN

D

Dougs Third Go

CTD In carlise... near the swimming baths down by the train lines under the viaduct.. might have weber floor flex in.. 50mm in one bite.

Ceramic Tile Distributors
Viaduct Estate
Carlisle
CA2 5BN
cheers Dave, was thinking along those lines myself, I'll give CTD at Stirling a ring and see if they've got enough in, saves me 100 miles carrying the stuff lol!

J

jonnyc

ive just met up with mark from tilemaster today. Ive been using setaflex now for 6 months and very happy the product for the stone fixing i do .
he is helping me sort out a spec for a nice job i have in a church that has no dpm.
i think that to sum up my feelings about their products is that they are quality with good service but at rates that we can afford .I can get adhesives for same price but not as good quality.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Master adhesives in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Looking for some adhesive advice... DIY bathroom job, 600 x 600 porcelain tiles 26kg per sq...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
R
can you buy direct from tile master and is there a set amount you need to order?. Looking to get...
Replies
Views
Lopez Dominguez
L
J
I went to a schluter demo at CTD Colchester on Tuesday afternoon, was looking forward to it and...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB