UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile Match / Identification Help Required Please?... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

*welsh.wizard*

Hi Guys,

My Mother has a disabled wet room (from when my Dad was alive).

Nothing but trouble with it - Unfortunately the builder has gone bust.

We had to relocate the drainage plug hole from the corner of the room, where it has caused her no end of problems.

I have taken a few pictures of the tiles in question, to see if anyone has any idea of what their offical name is etc? My mum tried going to "Topps Tiles" but was told that thay are only sold for disabled Wetrooms/bathrooms, Hello! That's what my mum has.

I would be grateful for all input on these tiles and would be over the moon if someone could tell me where to get them too please?

Anyone got any spares lying around that they want to sell? .

The thickness is about 7mm - 9mm, and are of a Beigey Colour (They have been down for about 10 - 14 years)

Pics.....

[DLMURL="http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k149/welshwizard_01/MEASURE.jpg"]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k149/welshwizard_01/MEASURE.jpg[/DLMURL]

broken link removed

broken link removed

broken links removed

broken link removed

broken link removed

Broken link removed

Broken Link Removed

Thank You for all replies received.

View attachment 66303

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concept PHT

Topps Tiles do a 'tile find' service.

Also, Johnson tiles here in staffordshire do tile seconds at a great price - you wouldn't even know they were seconds.

Not sure if they sell to public that way though, ring and find out.

:)

[DLMURL="http://www.johnson-tiles.com/page.cfm?pageid=1"]:: H&R Johnson Tiles Ltd - Ceramic Tile Manufacturer[/DLMURL]

View attachment 66305

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Match / Identification Help Required Please?... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone help me a porcelain tile I kitchen has cracked and has a small hole the cracks...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a DIY link or suggestions for removing just a single central tile from a...
Replies
Views
Hello we are currently trying to choose a tile to lay on the ground floor (70m2) of our house...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.