Discuss Tile Mountain??? Has Anyone Used Them?? in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Tile Mountain are a very very good firm and are friends of the forum.

They're owned by Mo Iqbal, who started and grew Tile Giant to become an actual giant in the tile industry. So much so they sold to Travis Perkins for millions.

They supply Mapei which is world class. Seems fair prices too.

I think they do samples of tiles and stuff so you can take a look yourself before you buy. Etc etc

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Mountain??? Has Anyone Used Them?? in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB