UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile on Tile best pre pand adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

larmar

Hi Guys got a job to do but the customer insists on leaving the old tiles on the walls , the tiles are all on sound enough as I've checked them all , managed to chip one away and it seems the have been put on with a large dab of a cement based addy or mortar itself , Tiles on the wall just now are 150 x 150 and will have been on about 40 to 50 years ,as i don't normaly tile on tile I'm looking for a bit of advice on prep and what addy to use . I'm thinking a one part flexi addy , all advice welcome . Thanks guys and girls

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile on Tile best pre pand adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, so I’m relatively new to tiling. I’ve got a job where the walls aren’t 100% flat but not the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.